Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIN!

Just got my winning e-mail--chance to buy Red Sox-Cubs tickets! (Or Yanks tix including opening day, but Cubs is my most desired series as they haven't been to Fenway since 1918.) Just so you know, I don't have any kind of tricks with these lotteries--I just put in my one entry and hope for the best, and I usually remind my mom to do the same. I think she's won a lot more than I have.

And also, please note: being psyched to see Cubs-Red Sox does not mean I'm a fan of Interleague Play. I don't think Red Sox games vs. a team of eskimos in dogsleds should count in the standings, but if they did that, I'd be there, nome sane?

Anyway, hope you all got lucky, too.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States