Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Earth Hour At The Strip



So I took a roundabout way of getting to Texas for opening day. It was really a Vegas trip that I timed so I could drive home through Texas on April 1st. One of the really cool things about the time in Vegas was that it was Earth Hour. Seeing the lights on your street go off, if anyone even does it, isn't that cool. Seeing the lights of the Las Vegas Strip go off is awesome. So we went to the top of the Rio hotel to watch it. The place is off the Strip and gives you a good view. The only problem is I had to choose which end to focus on. I chose the left. I think it came out pretty good. I held my little camera steady enough for a solid time lapse.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States