Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Where's The Non-Beef?

I was excited to read before the season that Fenway would have "Jamba Juice in the Big Concourse, and expanded vegetarian and lighter fare options, including vegetarian pizza, veggie dogs and veggie burgers".

Yet I've looked around and found none of this stuff. Let me know if you have. I would get a Jamba Juice. I like that moo one, and the creamsicle-esque one. As for the veggie dogs/burgers, it's more of a curiosity thing, to see if they're better than the ones they had last year.

In fairness, they did say they'd be introducing this stuff "in 2011," so I guess it could be September. But they got our hopes up, they should deliver!

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States