Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Snatched

That fuckin' douche. From the first moment I saw Cervelli in a Yankee uniform, he struck me as the perfect Yankee. A little smirking evil beetle. Just Bucky Fuckin' Dentish. Born to wear the vertical shit-smears. Always reminded me of both the guy with the racing snail from The Neverending Story and the child-snatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Tonight, unlike NESN*, I noticed he did a little dick clap when crossing the plate on his home run. I told Kim that he better watch his head next time he's up, or next time he faces Beckett. Sure enough, Lackey drills him next time up. (Thank you, Lackey--I'd be behind you on this even if he was the go-ahead run in the 9th inning.) And the PRICK gets all mad like he doesn't know he started it.

The home plate clap was his lure. "Lollipops! And allll freeee to-day!"


(The kid going "treacle tarts!" reminds me of the Statue of Liberty tour guide in Splash who upon seeing the naked woman says "bocce bawls!" But that's beside the point.)

Cervelli lured Lackey in, and then when Lackey hit him, giving the Yanks a free baserunner who would later score, that was Lackey rushing out and being captured. He fell for the free ice cream, but, again, I would have too just to be able to drill that piece of crap.

Anyway, we had a lot of chances in this game. CC wasn't exactly his non-Sox self, but he got the win.

A half game up. Win Wednesday. Lester for us, AJ for them, ha. [I was wrong, that's Thursday--Wed. is Beckett/Hughes.]


*They were so clueless on this one. I was waiting for it, and they couldn't figure out why Lackey hit Cervelli until they came back from commercial for the next inning.


Bonus vid I just made:


Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States