Thursday, August 25, 2011

Very, Very, Very Proud Of My Bad Self

Yesterday I suggested Sunday's game would be moved to Saturday night. Guess what? I nailed it! I was a little off on the times, but it will be a day/night doubleheader. I hope some of you used my method to get seats for what's now the Saturday night game. (The team had also released about 10 front row bleacher seats.) (And on the scalper sites, I love how anybody who drastically reduced their Sunday prices got totally screwed. That's what greedy resellers deserve. I hope you got their tickets cheap and will be enjoying Saturday night's game, which hopefully gets played before the 'cane hits.)

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States