Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9th/12th

Okay, we had loaded, one out, top 9. Double play by Lavarnway ends inning. We go bottom 9, up 3-2.

Rays had two on, one out, bottom 11, and they strand them too. They're tied heading to the 12th.

I just.... I don't know what to fucking say but I'll be sayin' some shit real soon I guarantee it. No wait, here's more. If their game was a "normal" 7-7 tie, instead of a 7-0 turned 7-7 tie, I'd be psyched right now, us up 1, them tied. Going into the night that would have looked good. But the fucking 7-0 blown lead, godDAMN. Anything can still happen at this point. I guess that's why I'm pissed. We had the cushion going for us, now it could go anywhere from totally good to one-game playoff to totally bad.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States