Monday, October 24, 2011

Scoreboard Through Game 5 (And Bonus HF Report)



A few people got out of the zero hole tonight. We could be one game away from the end of this, and our leader board is: Liam and tim with 6, Ryan with 5, and heybluu with 4 thanks to a run tonight. Anybody can still win this with a big inning. The full board:

Rangers:
1: Ruben--RSN Alberta 1
2: Rich G 0
3: Section 36 1
4: Allan--Joy of Sox 3
5: Ryan 5
6: heybluu 4
7: redsoxfandave 1
8: Charlie 2
9: Mom 2

Cardinals:
1: Brendan 1
2: Kara 2
3: Bosox Fan in Wichita 0
4: Liam, Summa Contra 6
5: Andy 3
6: tim 6
7: Patrick 3
8: Omnipotent Q 1
9: Amber 1

Comments:
Tying run UP, I meant to say in the vid.
 
Shit, I thought you were scoring like golf & Rich G & I were tied with "holes in one". I'm pulling for you tomorrow night, Rich; I don't want a tie.
 
Ya know, I actually was thinking about having a boobie prize.....
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States