Sunday, January 01, 2012

Close, But No Million

Remember how I gave the WS contest winners a chance at a million dollars in a state lottery raffle thing? Well, the drawing was last night. The ticket did not win the million dollar prize. But it was very close on one of the 5 $10,000 prizes--within 150 out of 120,000! There's a second chance drawing which I have entered the ticket into. That whole deal will be over by early February, at which point I will post a picture of the ticket to prove you all actually had a chance at a million bucks.

Maybe I'll do a Super Bowl contest or something. Stay tuned.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States