Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Holy Shit!

Got into the VWR a little before 12:00, got through almost immediately, scored those digital upper bleacher tickets for OPENING DAY and that 100-year anniversary game! And more! I couldn't believe it when I saw they were including these games in this sale, considering the rest of the tix to those games are lottery only--lotteries which haven't even started yet! And this is great for me because I live for the 12-dollar seats since I go to so many games.

As for the fees, they're the same--4.50 per ticket, plus the $7 "per order processing fee." But, whatever, huge bargain for some huge games.

Now I just have to make sure I bring that credit card to the game! And remember which one I used! And hope the person at the gate actually knows about this and doesn't look at me like I'm crazy when I give him a credit card instead of a ticket! It says you have to go to Gate B or C so I'll have to remember that too.

[Added: They had said the Nats series would be in this sale, but it was NOT there at all. Also, it's funny--the registration for the Opening Day/Yanks series lottery started today too, but because of today's sale, I already have what I want for those games--and at the exact price I would have wanted! I still entered for the Monster drawing though.]

[Update to update: The Nats series in June is now there, as of 1:42--so I'm finally in for that series.]

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States