Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Success

I finally got my hands on the broadcast of the late innings from Sunday night. In the 8th, I moved right into the spot in the background of righty batters, proudly wearing my "The Media Is Toxic" shirt. Sure enough, I was on TV for every one of them!



So we know SOME people had to have seen this. At one point they cut to Buster Olney, and then went right to a shot of Andruw Jones, with my shirt right behind him! After I saw shirt so clearly the first time, I worried maybe they'd purposely cut me out. But they definitely didn't. Would have been hard, as I was in the perfect spot--I remember looking right at that camera, with the batter's helmet right below it. I knew I was in the right spot, I just didn't know if they'd be using batter clse-ups or if they'd stop once they saw me. But I was on. In stunning HD. Sometimes blurry, but as you can see, sometimes clear as day. So I'm gonna go ahead and say the anti-Boston Sports Media sign weekend was officially a success.


Comments:
AWESOME!! I love it.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States