Sunday, September 09, 2012

Split

Yanks beat O's to get split and go a game up. Rays win and stay 2 back. Now the last place Red Sox have to get fired up and do their part to knock the Yanks out of the race, starting Tuesday night at Fenway.

Isn't it weird that the A's have a better record than the Yanks? And the Angels are soaring, too, putting even more pressure on NY to win the division or risk being completely out of the playoffs.

Tomorrow morning I'll be witnessing something awesome. I'll tell you about it when I get home....

Comments:
Would be nice to see Sox take the role of spoiler. Sadly, given how shitty they have been, I have my doubts.

Without doing a Google search, my guess would be that 1993 was the last season that neither Boston nor New York made the post-season. Would be made even more astounding given that there is the second wild card spot this year.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States