Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ry, Count

So they've added a second concert at Fenway for that country guy. Don't you find that disappointing, that there are that many people who live kinda near us that like modern country music? What else is going on in all these houses I see all over the place? I feel like if you can get 70,000 into a northern city for a country show, they're probably getting way more than that at Klan rallies. Am I comparing country music to the Klan? Only in the fact that I wish they'd both just disappear.

[Mandatory hipster disclaimer of how I like "cool" country music like Johnny Cash and shit.]

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States