Thursday, November 29, 2012

Answer

The answer to the "guess the autograph" from a few days ago is:

Brandon Lyon.

Tom's "BJ and the Bear"-related guess was "close" because, you know, bears, lions...we also had Chad Fox at the time. I got the autograph down the left field line, and I later discovered I had a blue mark on my Manny jersey which never came out--I still think it happened during the Lyon autographing, as people were holding pens and markers out. As for Brandon, I was shocked last year when I discovered he was still pitching in the majors. Hadn't heard his name in a while....

Comments:
I know you said the last name doesn't look quite right, but wow - I'm not sure how you get Lyon out of that.
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States