Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Xmas At Fenway: I Was Selected!

To NOT go! That's right, I'm a loser once again. I am a perfect 0-fer since they started making it lottery only.

Hey! Wait a minute! Hasn't the reason for having a limited crowd of lottery winners only been because they were always doing improvements to the park? The major improvements are done, so how come they're not going back to the old way this year? Then again, wasn't the old way to have people line up out in the cold and get wristbands, meaning it was still a limited crowd? But as long as you got there early enough, you were guaranteed to get in. I think. I don't know, I'm confused, all I know is that you don't need to be there to get tickets anyway.

So to reiterate the schedule: Friday night, holiday fun-anza with Yard Sale free for all, Saturday, April/May/Sept/Sox Pax on sale, the following Saturday, spring training tix on sale. Weird how ST is after real this year, so I don't get to use it as a "test run" of the whole VWR ticket-buying experience.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States