Sunday, December 23, 2012

For Real

Years ago, I sat at Fenway Park with the person who I'd eventually start a relationship with. If I'd told her that night during the first pitch of the game

"seven years from now, we'll be living together, in Providence, and this batter will commit suicide by shooting himself in the head"

she wouldn't have believed me. Or, she would have because it would have been just a little too creepy and specific.

RIP Ryan Freel (pictured here in right field at the Royals-Sox game I went to in July of 2009, four years after the game mentioned above).

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States