Thursday, January 10, 2013

Still Napping

That Mike Napoli deal still isn't official.

I've been checking his Twitter daily, and I think it's actually made me dumber. That thing reads like a support hotline for women with low self-esteem. It's just groupie after groupie saying hi to Mike, thinking they've chosen the exact right thing to say that will make him go, "would you like to share in my riches?" Sometimes I wonder if people are sticking to the character limit because it's the rule, or if they're just unable to form a complete thought. Or just don't know that many words.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States