Thursday, April 11, 2013

Freakin' Hanra-Freakin'-Han

My first Fenway game of the year, and it ends shittily as we blow the game. Coulda gone up 2 games with 154 to play. Oh well. I'll have to do a photo gallery maybe Thursday night when I get some time. In the meantime, here are a couple of videos I shot of Zack Hample, who was also at the game. I had fun hanging out with him and other ball-retrievers Mike and Ben before and during the game. I had no idea they'd be there. Anyway, enjoy the hell out of these and I'll see ya later.




Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States