Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bla

Red Sox lose. I didn't see much of it, but I saw that TC was in the booth. I'm sorry, you guys.

Yanks split* so we're 3.5 up, 1.5 up on Balty now. Toronto won their 8th in a row but remain in last place.

NOw we go to Detroit for four. I see they start their games at 8 minutes after the hour. Could be a first. I used to track that stuff more. Other than the five-minute increment start times, the only odd ones I can think of are when the White Sox had that deal with 7-Eleven and started at 7:11 central, and Toronto's :07 starts.

The full story on Remy, who returns Tuesday.

*The Dodgers gave them game one. Should have been a sweep.

Comments:

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States